The life of Me!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Hello Everyone,
So I am totally upset cause I wrote this huge long blog thingy and it only turned out to be this tiny little thing. I had wrote everything exciting, how my car had to get fixed and all about Ryan's birthday. grrr, don't know what went wrong there! Well, lets see what is exciting going on with me. I have work off today. I didn't do much with my time off, went shopping with Tonya and bought her baby his first book! I also put air in my tire by myself for the first time. I was supposed to work tomorrow night, but Joanne(from sears) graciously(is that how that is spelled) took my shift cause I asked her to. Thats the first time I have gotten someone to take my shift and I have been there for 10 months!! The reason why is because Sonia has to go to Moncton for some meeting for work. Carinne decided it would be cool if we went as well and while she is at her meetings from 9-4, we could do some shopping. Sounds like a great idea to me. Also, Shoppers is paying for all the expenses such as gas and bridge. There will also be some other women there from Sonia's work who is hitching a ride, but that doesn't bother me any. No better time to go over than now. I'm excited, its something to do. Its been a pretty slack summer but I am not complaining. It is now only 9 days until my birthday, I am pretty excited but not overly. I should be seeing as I am turning 19! Anyways, thats it for today folks,
God Bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

YEE-HAW!!! Giv'er with the shopping trip. Tell Carinne I said she can't buy any expensive skirts that she doesnt really want in the first place! Did Ryan enjoy his coasters? Hope so. Shoppers rocks!! Blessings Kristina. Have fun, and behave yourselves!!!!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Josh, I totally tried to leave a comment on your thing but there was some error? Anyways, Ryan laughed when he saw the coasters and we got to use them that night. Don't worry, carinne didn't buy an expensive skirt, she didn't have a lot of money to spend! ha

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home