The life of Me!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Another Day!


Hey y'all!
Well, it is Friday and not much is going on today! I work at 4:30 which is always fun! Yesterday was another one of my days off, so I went to visit mom quickly. We didn't do too much, just went shopping and then I had to head back to Charlottetown for 5ish. I had told Shannon and Shari that I would help with decorating the church for Vacation Bible School, which starts this evening and I can't help out cause I work.(bummer) Anyways, the theme is jungle and it does look pretty close to a jungle in there. While I was there, they also got us on video for tonight. That should be funny. I was an island girl and I had to put on this material thing and a headband. Good times. Oh yeah, Moncton was good the other day. Carinne and I got a lot of shopping in. We also got to eat at pizza hut!(yummy)"I like salad" It was the buffet and we stuffed ourselves. It was good but I felt so gross afterwards. I ended up only buying shorts and earrings which is good, cause I shouldn't really be spending my money anyways. And of course canned pop. Carinne only bought a shirt. After we came home Sonia, Carinne and I went in to Pizza Delight. It was good and we had a fun time. Not too interesting but something to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

That is TOTALLY interesting Kristina. Oh yeah. Good times. I just spent like 4 hrs at a coffee shop in roswell updating my blog. I almost punched my laptop IN THE MOUTH!!! Anyways, things are good, and I start heading north at the end of the week, likely the doy after our birthday. Anyways later..........and blogger rules.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home