The life of Me!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not feeling the best!

Today is my last day of work until Saturday night. Whopee! My birthday is in 2 days! That's exciting except that I am feeling terrible. I have a crappy cold. Except I think it was more than that cause last night I didn't feel to hot. I also have a very sore throat and am starting to lose my voice. I just hope I heal up before my birthday! Not many big plans lately, on Saturday evening we went to francois buote for this worship thing. All the people there were amazing singers and inturment players. If only I could be that could. Then on Sunday I was miserable at work, cause my cold started which I think was allergies to begin with. No little nephew as of right yet but he could be here anytime. School starts in exactly a week which is a bummer. But the sooner it starts the sooner it gets over! Well, heading to work where I can make everyone else around me sick. They asked me if I wanted to work later than 8:30 tonight, and I told them no cause I do not feel well at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

That sucks Kristina. Jesus loves you! Get well soon.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Thanks Josh

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home