The life of Me!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Officially Back to School

Well, I just had my first class on my first day back to school. It was psychology. Seems like it will be interesting. Its a very big class and a lot of first year students. Seems like long ago I was one but it was just last year. Wow, I can't believe its been a whole year. The weirdest thing happened the other night. I was on Msn and I started talking to this guy named Tyler who went on the bus to the cry. I was asking how old Andrew(who was also on the trip) was cause me and Amy thought he was by far the best looking guy on the trip. Anyways, he is my age and now Tyler is trying to set us up. I'm not sure if Andrew will agree or not but if he does it will be interesting to get to know him. Tyler told me that he sings and plays guitar in their band. Thats always a plus. Its kind of funny, cause just when I thought there wasn't any guys on this Island(that were worthwhile), that happens. I also met this guy named Brady who is a year younger than me but he's really cool to hang out with. We have the same sense of humor and have a lot in common. I don't know what will happen, but we'll wait and see. Oh I totally forgot to say what I got for my birthday. I got a shirt and skirt, sunglasses, make-up bags, another shirt, a gift certificate 4 Superstore, lipgloss and a cigar little tiny baileys and and gift certificate to the liquor store. haha it was a joke from a friend cause I am now old enough.
I will no longer be the cafe girl.(So I am hoping) I have to talk to Angie before she makes the October schedule. I want to move out on Cash. Chrissy(the lead of CSD) said she would definately take me, I would really like the change and that would mean no more stupid apron or hat. Also, you get more rapid credits when on cash.(which is signing someone up for a sears card) The reason I am so excited about that is because you get $3 everytime you get one. I got 2 in the last 10 months I've been there. That isn't a lot but it is considering I work in the cafe.
Oh yes, Carinne and I are going to see Anne & Gilbert tonight. I am so excited cause I love musicals and plays. Also she got free tickets so I don't have to pay a cent. It starts at 8 and it is in Summerside so I think I will be spending the night cause it is a couple of hours long. I can't wait, although I would also really like to see Canada rocks, but everyone has seen it and the ones that didn't, don't have the money. Well, that's all for now in the life of me!
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home