The life of Me!

Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF

Yes it is Friday and I am thanking God, although I do have to work tonight which is a total bummer! Anyway, I went to see Anne and Gilbert last night with Carinne and her mom cause Carinne had free tickets. I loved it. They were all amazing singers and actors. Its too bad that the show is going to Toronto next year cause I like it a lot. I want to buy the Anne and Gilbert cd, I'll just have to wait until I get money! Other big news is that I am no longer going to be cafe girl! Yes, you heard that right, after 10 months of slaving away at making sandwiches and muffings I am leaving it behind! Although I won't be far away. As of the first of October I will be switching to cash(CSD) and my lead will be Chrissy. I am so excited, cause I was getting tired of Cafe and also cause Angie couldn't really do the schedule right. I will probably also get more rapid credits, which means more money.(hopefully) did I already mention this?!? I just had my meeting with Big Brother Big Sister to pick out my little. He had a girl for me, she is 11 in 5th Grade and is named Michelle. I will get to meet her next week and can't wait. Its going to be so much fun. He said that she needed a positive role model and he thought I would be great for her. That makes me feel good.
There is still no word on the date with Andrew yet, but I haven't talked to Tyler for a day or two. Also, I was talking to Brady, and he doesn't know if he is ready for a relationship, he wants to try being single for a little while!?! But he still wants to hang out and do stuff and then once he's ready then maybe we'll go out. I don't know what I think about that but I don't have anyone at the moment so I guess I'll wait for now. I really want to go back to Australia. I have been thinking about it lately and I really miss. Once I come into some money someday I will go back for a very long visit cause my friend Tahlia said I can stay with her family anytime I want to!! That's pretty sweet cause it sure saves a lot of money when you don't have to stay at a motel or hotel! Well, people that's all for now and like I said before it may not sound interesting but its good enough for me!
God Bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

Big Bros/Sisters is good. Good job. Relationships........? Hmmmmm, I shouldn't give advice cause I have waaaayyy too many issues!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home