The life of Me!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Tuesday

Its another Tuesday and that is one of the only two days I go to school. I was going to put another Monday as my title but realized its not Monday. That's exciting cause that means this week is further along then I thought. I have about a 4 1/2 hour wait until my next class. haha They wait sucks but there is usually lots to do so I don't mind. It beats coming into school Monday-Friday. I am supposed to meet Carinne today for lunch to give her her birthday gift. I hope she likes it cause it was on her wish list. Yes, she has a wish list for her birthday, haha I thought you were only supposed to do that at Christmas! I am really liking my psychology course, the professor is really cool and it isn't a class where I am sitting and watching the clock for the time. I didn't buy the book yet cause it is $135 that I don't have. Although I might be able to put it on my student account and my student loan will pay for it. But I didn't even apply for my student loan yet cause I didn't get mom and James income tax information yet. That is a pain, cause it has nothing to do with us but yet I have to wait. My big brother person is supposed to phone me this week to go meet my little sister. I am excited. I hope she likes me. On Sunday I went out to eat at a chinese place called Silver streams. It is right by pizza delight. We had the buffet and it was actually really good chinese. We used chopsticks and the waitress tried to show us how to use them but I wasn't all that good. I didn't even have to pay for my meal. haha I was joking and asked a friend do you want to pay for it and he did. Gotta love that. He paid for everyones, there were 4 of us. But it actually wasn't a bad price. Well thats all for now, I better be going now.
God Bless

2 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

Psychology rocks!! Good stuff. I'm a major student of behavioral science myself!! I always study humans interacting with each other and their environment; sometimes it can be a character flaw though. Here is my mailing address:

Celebrate Bible College
(formerly known as)
World Impact Bible Institute
c/o Joshua Duffy #V0512003
St Catharines, Ont Canada
L2R 6Z4

Bless you Kristina, have fun in school?!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Hey Josh, Yeah I think I will enjoy school this semister cause I only have 2 courses so it isn't such a heavy load. I also want to do a lot(underlined twice) better than last year!!!!! haha anywho, be checking your mailbox!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home