The life of Me!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not too much going on

Thursday, last day of school for the week and I finally bought one of my books, well, sort of. It is on my student account which means I still owe 135, whether it be from my pocket right now, or from my student loan, which will come from my pocket in the future. With my book came a remote controller. We use this once in a while in class to answer a quetion. That way the prof knows the stats. Crazy what comes with books these days. Thats probably the reason it was so darn expensive, and you can't even get it second hand. I met my little sister yesterday. It was interesting and quick. She is cute and I think we will get along well. We seem to enjoy similar activities. I have to call her mother on Monday to confirm our plans for next week. She really enjoys arts and crafts. She made me a little card the night before and it was so cute. She did a great job and it made me feel good cause she had put she is so happy that I am her big sister even before she met me.
Still a no go on Tonya. I got a new pair of shoes today at Aldo. I don't usually check there cause they have stuff I want but usually too pricey. But I decided I would. I found a pair of shoes and they are whitish. They are different but cool, just what I was looking for. Plus it showed that they were $19, but when I got up to the checkout, they only came to $14!!!! 14 dollars for a pair of shoes that I really really like from Aldo. Pretty sure I was excited about that! I'm weird. So I was told yesterday. I was also told I was a saint. So I met up with some old friends that I went to school with from grades 1-6. They are 3 guys and they are sharing an apartment. I went to see it and it is a MESS! I said I would clean it up. So last night after work I went over and cleaned up all their garbage and swept and did their dishes. They were excited, they had to go out and by new dishclothes though cause they only had moldy ones. That's how long they haven't done their dishes for! tsk tsk, boys! Anyways, their apartment is livable but I would like to go and scrub their floors as well and clean their bathroom. They also have about 50 fruit flies. They are attracted to their apartment for some reason, maybe the dirt. That's all for now folks,
Later days!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

You rock kristina. truly. God is sooo impressed with your servant heart. Bless you, cause you are a blessing!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home