The life of Me!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Only about 2 weeks left of the cafe at sears, and I will move to cash. Although, in the mean time I am actually looking for a different job then sears. I would really like to get waitressing job because of all the tips! Or at resolve cause you make more an hour. So I decided I am not going to buy a parking pass to UPEI cause I am cheap. It costs $80 and I am only going for a semester and I only go 2 days out of the week. Feels like a waste to me. So I am parking over at Burger King and walking. Its a little walk, not too bad, gives me some exercise but doesn't tire me out. It only takes a couple of minutes as well. Turned out to be a nice day today, I think it is 24 degrees out. Feels sort of like summer again. My friend Jill and her family are going to Ontario for 5 days to go to a wedding so they are getting me to go and feed their dog while they are away. I am excited cause they said I can also stay there which should be fun. I like their dog, also it will be time just for myself.
Speaking of Jill, we went to see "The Last Kiss" on Sunday night.(featuring Zach Braff and Rachel Bilson) I just want to warn you not to go see it. It is a terrible movie. We had to walk out of it cause it was that bad. It said rated 14a but it should have been R. The sex scenes in it are terrible. I think it wasn't even 10 minutes into the movie. Anywho, we were really upset cause I like those actors and the previews made it seem like a very good movie. So, I thought I would just warn people. Me and my little sister are doing something on Thursday. I plan on renting the cartoon movie "The wild"(looks pretty funny) and making her supper. I also thought since she likes dogs we can play with Jill' dog and take it for a walk. She also enjoys crafts so I was going to try and do some crafts with her but I don't know what yet, so that is still a decision in the making. Thats all that is exciting in my life as of right now. Still didn't get to see my nephew but hopefully he will be here before the end of the week!
God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

Pretty sweet stuff. I'm looking for a job myself.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home