The life of Me!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am an Aunt!

Well, I haven't gotten around to writing in this thing cause I was a little busy, seeing as I am an aunt now! Yes, Tonya finally had her baby. He is named Owen Isaiah O'Connor. He was born on September 23rd, at 8:15ish, and weighed 8lbs. He's got dark hair and blue eyes. And apparently Carinne's lips! He's one cute kid. And of course I am aunt for the first time! Not only have I been busy because of that, but I have also been watching my friend's dog at her house. Her family went to Ontario from Wednesday until Monday. I kind of liked being on my own for that little while. It definately gave me a taste of what it would be like and I have to say I didn't mind it. This is my last week in cafe and I am excited cause I got my schedule last night for next month and the hours are Wayyyy better. I have more days and also just more hours altogether. I think I am going to like cash. My car broke down on Thursday night, so my friend Cory was driving me around. But then Brady boosted my car and I guess that's all it needed cause it has been working since. I also did something with my little sister on Thursday. I rented the movie "the Wild" and made supper for us.(which was pizza) Then we took the dog for a walk. We also played around with the drums and stuff. And after all that I took her to DQ for an icecream. She seemed to enjoy so all is well. I was thinking I might do something with her on Sunday this week. I was thinking we could go to the CARI pool if it is open cause she loves to swim! Well thats all for now folks!
Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Duffy said...

nice blog kristina. or should I say.......auntie kristina. things are well here but busy, lots to learn and do. have a good one. give tonya & ryan a big "hello" for me

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home