The life of Me!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Getting colder outside!

It is really starting to get colder outside. In a couple of weeks we will be pulling out our winter jackets! brrrr Anyways, enough about the cold. Lets see what has been new with me. Well, lots actually, not necessarily good either. For starters, Thanksgiving wasn't bad. I thought I was going to be having 2 meals but only ended up having one. I guess mom and James broke up! I didn't even think that they weren't getting along. I also found out a lot of stuff about James that I didn't know before!(Not great stuff) So now mom is looking for a job and a place in town cause he kicked her out! I can't believe that is is only 73 days til Christmas(I think) I have been at Tonya and Ryans a lot lately. Owen is just the cutest little thing. He is already trying to hold his own head up and he smiles once in a while as well. He also barely cries, when he is hungry or whatever, he is very quiet and good. Couldn't ask for a better child. I bought another digital camera but I don't really like(like the other 3) and I think I will return it and keep on looking. My problem is that I only want a cheap one and then I end up not liking it. So I am thinking I will have to spend a little more.
I went on a date on Saturday(well sort of) His name is Kris. He is in business at UPEI. We just hung out at a friends party thing and then went to grab some food. I found out I work with his brother at Sears but his brother is gone to school at the moment but will be back at christmas. He's a pretty nice guy and drives a nice car. Speaking of cars........I think it is about time I got mine inspected. I've been trying to think up good ideas for me and my little sister to do. Its hard this time of year because all the summer things are closed and the snow hasn't come yet. I can't wait for the snow now.(since it is already cold) My friends(Jesse and Cory) are going to teach me how to snowboard this winter) They have like 4 boards so they are going to let me use one. I am excited cause I always wanted learn! I guess that is all the exciting news in my life that I can think of at the moment.
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home