The life of Me!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have been busy, so that is why I haven't wrote in this thing for a while. What a day! It is only 9:30 in the morning and already it couldn't get any worse. For starters, I slept in so I missed my first class. Then mom was suppose to drop me off at school and take my car to get it inspected but pretty sure that isn't happening cause my car will not reverse or go forward. Don't know why yet. Hopefully it isn't the transmission, cause back in March, I had to get one and it only had a 2 month warranty on it. My car has been acting funny lately and its time for a new one I think. It makes me mad but most of all I feel like crying. I started on front cash on Monday at sears. It went well. I know mostly everything so I didn't have to get trained. I like cash a lot better than the cafe because I find the time goes by so much faster. I usually always have someone going through cash so it keeps me busy.
My stuff was moved home. Well, some of it. My bed and some of my clothes were. All the way to Kensington I go. On Sunday I took out my little sister to the cari pool at UPEI. It was fun and cheap. Its definately something I will want to do more often. I went down the slide which I loved and on the rope. I won't go on the diving boards. I did once when Nic Jones made me! I also think my little sister enjoyed it. This Saturday I am going to take her out to stathgartney(I think that is how that is spelled, could be wrong though) and just walk the trails and stuff. They are really nice this time of year and she has a lot of energy.
I watched Owen for like 40 minutes the other day by myself. It was fun. I fed him and burped him and then he fell asleep. He's so cute, I love him so much and when I don't see him for a little while I miss him so much. I found out that the volunteer hours that I need to apply for the child and youth care worker at Holland college, can be from a variety of places and there is also no restriction to as of how far back you can go. Which makes it easy for me cause I would definately already have them as of right now because of all the years doing Nursery at Faithworks center. I guess that is all that is interesting in my life at the moment.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home