The life of Me!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wow its been a while!

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I last wrote in this thing. I just got so busy with everything, I just forgot about it. Lets see what is new with me. I just love my nephew to pieces! I have been working lots and still going to school. I am liking the cash at sears, it gets really busy and annoying at times but overall its not so bad. Time goes by quicker. On saturday we got to dress up at sears. Each department picked what they were going to dress as. Mine was cowgirls. I thought my costume was pretty good. They are supposed to pick a winner and let us know cause you can win a prize but we didn't find out yet. Tonight at the church they are having the fall harvest party that I am going to help out with. I didn't really tell them exactly. I mentioned it to someone but I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra volunteer. Should be fun! Candy, kids, music, and games, what more could you ask for!
I always help out every year, its cool and better than staying at home cause they always give me a bag full of goodies as well. Tonya and Ryan got their new computer which is exciting for them and also digital cable. And we got cable, which we haven't had in a long time so that is also exciting!! Anywho, best be going!
God bless, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home